Your Dream Venue
Twin Tails Event Farm is an all-inclusive wedding venue, with a fully licensed and insured commercial kitchen on site for “a la minute” food service experience.
The venue includes ALL the following for the rental fee as charged:
- Fully staffed during your venue rental time (standard package is 12:00 pm - midnight)
- Lighted Parking
- Welcome roadside banner with your names and wedding date
- Ceremony location per your choosing (see Spaces descriptions)
- Use of The Antique Bungalow
- Use of The Sky Parlor
- Cocktail/appetizer time after ceremony in the Milking Parlor, lower level of The Bank Barn
- Full service bar in the Milking Parlor, open throughout the event, to include all bar glassware and ice.
- Outdoor bar with 3 taps for draft beer, aka The Corn Crib Draft Bar
- Dining in The Hayloft among its ancient timber frame structure, upper level of The Bank Barn
- Dancing the night away in The Celebration Pavilion
- Activity area with Custom Corn Hole, festive string lighting and six propane fire pits/heaters
- Our custom crafted vintage lighting in The Bank Barn and Celebration Pavilion
- Fairy lighting in the pines and projected onto the bar once night falls
- Radiant heat (when appropriate) in ALL spaces
- Setup and site preparation staff
- Changeover staff and cleanup staff
- Campfire in fire pit by pond with scattered chairs
- Custom-built farm tables, seating for 8 - 10 at each
- Farmhouse cross back chairs in The Hayloft of The Bank Barn
- Choice of white linen and lace, antique white muslin, or burlap runners
- Hand-crafted burlap and lace silverware pockets
- Linen napkins - colors of choice
- Vintage Oxford Cream Dinnerware
- Our Grazing Table - A rustic spread serving local artisan cheeses, charcuterie, fresh fruit display, home baked crackers and breads served post ceremony in the Milking Parlor.
- Buffet Service
- Bar glassware to include water, tea and Champagne Glasses for service of 199
Food services provided exclusively by Magnolia Catering Company and are NOT inclusive of the venue rental fee. Contact us for menu selection and pricing.
You may provide your own alcohol and set ups. We can recommend a local package store that will consult with you for quantities, delivery, and set up.
We will supply the ice, and full service on the day of your event.